Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 14: The Secret to Having Energy

For the month of October, I am joining TONS of other bloggers by linking up with The Nester for 31 day blogging challenge where we post about one topic each day for the whole month.  After lots of consideration, I have chosen to take a journey through this book31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way, by Sarah Mae.  Check out more information about the book from my 1st post here, and see my intro post with the links to the entire series here.



How often do I get to do fun things just for me?  Things that "Jazz" and encourage me?  Things that give me a motivation and things that help me feel excited.  Honestly, I don't even know what that "something" would be right now.  I have been so lost in the working mom mode that things that I haven't made time for this type of thing in so long, I don't even know where to start.  I have a few ideas.  Photography, writing, perhaps picking up piano, tennis, or volleyball again.  I would love to be able to do something like this, I just seriously have to figure out how and when.  Unfortunately with my hubby's job, I can't just leave my kids at home with the hubby for a few hours in the evening.  He is "on call" and needs to be able to leave whenever to get to work  I'm not sure how I can get out to do something without the kids.  I am working on it though, hopefully soon.

Martha Challenge:

We are a few weeks shy of flipping bedding for winter here, but I did take our comforter out to air it out and will be taking it to my parents to next week so that



No comments:

Post a Comment